The holiday season is drawing near and with all the Christmas parties slowly lining up, it is about time you check off your shopping list for presents! If you have yet to decide what to get your loved ones, and are considering gifting them a waist trainer, you have come to the right place!
Below, we gathered a handy list of our most recommended waist trainers, what their advantages are, and who they are best to give to based on your loved one’s preferences and needs. Before getting into the details, let us put your hesitations to rest and first discuss why a waist trainer would make a great gift!
What makes a waist trainer a great Christmas gift?
Reason #1: It is designed to be unisex
Whether you are shopping for a male or female, a compression band is a great choice as they can both benefit from it. If you are shopping for a couple, that is even better! They can take turns when waist training or you just found yourself an instant his and hers present.
Reason #2: It can help them control the holiday gains
We can all stand to live a little more during the holidays and yes that means giving in to food cravings, going in for seconds, and indulging in dessert buffets. It is no wonder we all pack on a few pounds when the season draws to a close. This gift can help your loved ones ease their worries and get back into shape through a waist training routine in no time!
Reason #3: It is great for their health
A compression band has many health benefits to it. Not only does it make the wearer instantly look slimmer and helps them stay fit, but it also helps them maintain a better posture, reduce joint pain, lessen shoulder and neck aches, and can even improve both their circulatory and digestive systems.
Reason #4: It doubles as a posture aid
Like we mentioned, it is great for improving posture. Because of the compression it holds around the torso, the wearer should not be able to slouch as easily while waist training. Furthermore, it can help keep the body at the right angle while lifting, reducing the risk of throwing their back out.
Reason #5: It does not take up too much space
Especially when we have family fly over just for the holidays, we want to be considerate enough to get them something light, portable, and easy to pack when it is time they head back home. A compression band is all that and more! It is not at all bulky, no matter which type you decide to buy, and if they will not be able to allot an extra inch in their luggage, they can just wear it on their person.
Top 4 recommended waist trainers
Now that we have settled on why they would make such great gifts, it is time to compare our recommended models and see which one is best for your particular loved one!
Best for: The fitness buff, the busy body, anyone motivated to get into shape, and / or those with zero or minimal training experience.
- Unisex and supreme comfort. A versatile option, very comfortable, highly flexible, and can easily be worn by both men and women.
- Perfect for beginners. No waist training experience necessary! Very user-friendly and easy to put on.
- Quality neoprene fabric. Is made of neoprene fabric, which is not only stretchable, but is also breathable and offers extra heat retention benefits.
- Extra Heat Retention Benefits. Its extra heat retention benefits help the wearer sweat more and flush out a lot of water weight during workouts.
- Multi-purpose. Can double as an everyday compression band and be worn to work, school, errands, or even while at home.
Best for: The busy body, the always on-the-go friend, anyone motivated to get into shape, and / or those with zero or minimal training experience.
- Unisex and supreme comfort. The most versatile option, very comfortable, highly flexible, and can easily be worn by both men and women.
- Perfect for beginners. No training experience necessary! Very user-friendly and easy to put on.
- Excellent latex material. It latex material holds a steady grip around the waist while maintaining its elasticity to allow free movement.
- Standard Heat Retention Benefits. Its heat retention benefits help the wearer sweat more and flush out water weight during workouts and other physical activities. This helps speed up weight loss and reduction of inches.
- Multi-purpose. Given its name, you can use this option just about anywhere. It can be worn to work, school, errands, while at home, or even as a gym compression band.
Best for: Those with some experience training their waist, those who have an upcoming event wherein they want to look extra toned, and / or those that are motivated to try a more rigorous routine.
- Embedded with flexible steel bones. This option is patterned after the traditional corset of the Victorian era. This provides much more compression and support.
- Extra support and extra compression. These two features mean that your torso will be placed through a much more disciplined routine. The health benefits enjoyed through using all kinds of trainers (improved posture, far less aches, and improve both their circulatory and digestive systems, etc.) may be further maximized and heightened because of the flexible steel bones.
- Perfect for experienced wearers. If your loved one wants to step up their routine, this is the perfect option. It is also a great addition to their set to help them alternate bands and maintain hygiene.
- Keeps in place. The flexible steel bones help keeps the trainer from rolling up or moving around.
- A trendy fashion statement. Health benefits aside, this type of trainer is widely worn as a fashion statement on nights out and other events. Wearers can opt to wear it under clothes, over clothes, or even as their main top.
Other recommended trainers
Strap Gym Compression Band – Similar to our original gym compression band, except this model features straps that go on your shoulders. This is perfect for those who want a trainer to work out in but need extra bust support or added reinforcements to prevent the band from rolling down and moving around.
Zip Strap Everyday Waist Trainer – Similar to our original Latex Everyday waist trainer, except this model features straps that go on your shoulders. This is perfect for those who want an everyday trainer but need extra bust support or added reinforcements to prevent the band from rolling down and moving around.
Waist Training Belt – This works perfectly as an everyday waist trainer as well. It is best for those who want a cincher with a large, durable strap instead of hook and eye closures. Many often find these easier to put on and faster to adjust as it is just a quick Velcro adjustment away.