In today's day and age, a lot of women want that Beyonce booty. Well, thanks to self-care health products such as a weighted hula hoop, this is a possibility! Targeting and activating the core, hips, waist and thighs, a weighted hoop is a fun, simple way to help trim fat and tone the body. Now we are not saying that weighted hula hooping will get you booty growth to the level of Kim K, it will however help grow and strengthen glutes & thighs! Giving you a more lifted, round booty.
To begin growing your booty with a weighted hula hoop start with this simple squat weighted hula hoop workout.
- start with your legs shoulder-width apart, with your feet firmly planted into the ground
- Get the weighted hula hoop to start spinning around your waist, keep good posture with a straight back
- bend your knees and start to sink down slowly and controlled
- Ensure to keep your back straight as you move down, don't put your body weight forward and keep the hoop spinning
- Once downward as low as you can go hold for 3 seconds, this will engage your hamstrings and thighs.
- Move upward until legs are straight and back in a standing position.
- repeat this process 5 - 7 times.
As mentioned this exercise is a great way to help grow your booty. By strengthening and growing your glutes and thighs you are helping to create a more lifted and curved bum. Additional benefits include improved flexibility in the hips area.
Are you someone who has vast experience with smart hooping & are further along in your fitness journey? If so , you should look to try out our next exercise, butt hooping! This is a speciality exercise that involves the hoop spinning around your booty. This is an advanced exercise and something that you should probably do with a traditional hula hoop as it can lead to some bruising. If you're a confident weighted hula hooper, looking for a challenge and want to get maximum Brazilian booty growth check out the step by step guide below.
- First look at your body position, squat down a little bit and arch your back looking forwards.
- Next, place the hoop and let it sit on your lower back.
- When you're doing this move you need to make sure that your hip angle is exact, not too close to your calves and not too far away either.
- Make sure you arch your back and don't round it upward.
- With your right hand, you will spin the hoop, the left hand is keeping the hoop in place, next you gently spin the hoop.
- Gently popping your body up and down by using your booty to keep the weighted hula hoop spinning. see if you can catch the rhythm of the hoop and make sure you keep your hands out of the way
- Remember to look forward and arch your back
See how many times you can get the hoop to spin on your booty and repeat this process for 5 - 10 minutes. This exercise can be a little difficult at first, with some only managing one-two spin. Don't be discouraged as it can take a little time to get the spinning motion right. After a few weeks, you will notice significant weight loss as well as more flexibility in the hips.
If you enjoyed this article visit more at the Hourglass Waist Blog:
- Do weighted hula hoops make your bum bigger?
- Back pain and waist training
- HIIT workouts & waist trainers
Check out some before and after results from regular weighted hula hoops.
Hannah - Manager at Hourglass
Hannah is a certified personal trainer based in Australia. Since 2017 she has inspired women across the nation through honest & educational content. Her dietary and fitness expertise are trusted across the fitness community.